CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Tyrell Museum - March 2008

If I was a smart person, I would simply buy the Stampin' UP Simply Scrap'n kits and do pages/albums for Miss Madelyn's scrapbook in that matter. Instead I'm nutso and spend days and weeks sometimes searching online for inspiration for each page, picking out the DSP and then finally designing it and finishing it off. To add to my punishment I make double page layouts out versus just doing single pages. Just call my crazy. :p

This page is from waaaayyy back in March. We woke up one Saturday morning and decided it would be fun to spend the day at the Tyrell Museum in Drumheller. I had not yet visited since moving to Calgary in 1998 and Owen had not went since he was a kid, probably around 13 or 14 years old.

Natasha had just started walking a few weeks before (I think) so she had a cute wobble but was determined nto to be in her stroller and to walk through the Museum. heh It was quite fun actually to see all the dinosaur bones and we plan to go back again when Tash is a little older so she can better enjoy it all. You can not see it well in this photo but she looks so confused in the centre photo. She had a look on her face like "Mom why in earth did you stand me by this big huge bone??" She seemed so tiny next to it!


For this page it's a hodgepodge of SU product and other product. I used Old Olive for the main page, Dinosaur Collage by Karen Foster Designs for the DSP, More Mustard for the title and photo and then some random grey paper I picked up the same time I bought the Karen Foster paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment