CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Simple Simple, Simple

I created this card yesterday. It started out with me partially casing another layout I saw over at SCS but it did not turn out as I wanted it to, so I ended up creating this card 100% from scratch.

I may have a lot of stamps but my christmas collection seems to be all snowflakes, not a snowman or Santa in the bunch! Luckily this week I'm receiving my SU order which has Mr. Twigster and Jolliest time of the Year in it. :0) Of course now I'm lusting after Season of Joy as well! It never ends.

I know I did all those cards at the workshop but I decided to still make a few different ones to throw into the card exchange I'm in.

Either way, if though this is not what I initially planned for this card, I'm really happy with how it turned out. :0)

Recipe:
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Ski Slope DSP, Kiwi Kiss
Stamps: Perfect Presentation (Hostess lvl 2 '07)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Very Vanilla Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment