CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

HO HO HO

Just before Halloween Heather did a cute card using her Top Note. I saw it and instantly thought of making a cmas card the same way. When I originally started working on my card, instead of a jumbo eyelet and ribbon, I was going to use a tiny magnet or velcro to adhere the flap closed but after digging through my craft drawers none was to be found. I wanted to use the velcro/magnet and then use my scallop punch and a Deer Friend stamp. I planned to overlap the Scallop punch out and adhere the velcro/magnet to it and the card. Since it's cold out today and I had zero ambition to leave my cozy craft room I ended up using a Jumbo eyelet and ribbon instead. :0)

I chose one of the photos I took of Natasha last week when she decided she "forced" me to play outside in the cold with her.


I think it turned out really well even though in the end I did not have the supplies I wanted for my original "plan". I love this hat and coat, so fall/wintery! I bought it in a size 3 but I don't think it will make it to next fall.

Recipe:

Paper: Baja Breeze, Always DSP
Stamps: Headline Alphabet, Bold Snowflake Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Top Note Die, Big Shot, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Jumbo Eyelet

No comments:

Post a Comment