CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

My First Card Box!

Last week Heather posted a little class planner/project that she was going to sell to the first 6 ppl that emailed her. Part of the proceeds she made from them were going to help families at Christmas by providing them with gift baskets of food. (I think I got that right?)

She used her Mr. Twigster stamp set (Mine is on order!) and part of that card set was the cutest little card box! At last check on her blog she still had 3 left to sell so if you want Mr. Twigster drop her an email!

Anywho, I loved the box, but already have Mr. Twigster placed in one of my order so I went on over to SCS and started searching the template forum. It's crazy the amount of different boxes that people have created! After searching off and on for a while I found this awesome little template. After doing a test run, I ended up with this. I even let go of my attachment issues with my DSP (I buy it, love it so much I don't want to use it!) and used some of the very purdy Ski Slope DSP.

I'm so proud of myself for making such a cute little project! Hopefully over the next few days I'll finish up some cards that I plan to put in it. This cute little box is going to be part of a gift I'm doing up for a Christmas exchange I'm in.

Recipe:
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze, Ski Slope DSP
Stamps: Window Dressing (Hostess lvl 3)
Accessories: Aqua Pen, Scallop punch, 1/8" punch, Twine, Chocolate Chip Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment