CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Not that I needed another outlet...

I noticed on Julie's blog (Paper Pleasing Ideas) that there is a new forum out there in the crafting world. It's probably been around forever and I'm just that daft that I've missed it all this time. heh It's called Paper Craft Planet. It's very much like Facebook, only it's paper craft-centric. You can join groups, add applications, photos of your stuff, videos. I've been playing with it off and on all day and it's pretty neat.

Go check it out and if you care to, add me as a friend!

Tomorrow I should have another project to post. I've been diligently working on Natasha's 2008 Halloween page (never mind that May-Sept are not even started) and hopefully I'll finish it tonight. Why I get myself into such elaborate pages I'll never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment