CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mr. Twigster has arrived!

Ms. Brown showed up on Friday (unfortunately w/o my Big Shot or Top Note Die boo-urns, they arrive next week) and I was super excited bc no only did she have a ton of paper for me that I'd been waiting for, I'd also ordered some new stamp sets and was itching to try them out.

Of course first on the list was Mr. Twigster. This little guy is showing up all over the blog-o-sphere and even though it was not love at first sight, he and his little Charlie brown tree grew on me the more I saw him on all my favourite blogs!

Its not super noticeable from the photo but I added Crystal Effects to the string of lights as well as the christmas balls. :0) I also put a little white liquid applique on the ground at his feet and the tree for some snow. The Whisper White looked a bit 'harsh' so I sponged it with some chocolate Chip!

With my latest Christmas card kick and my new christmas stamps (Jolliest time of the Year, Snow Swirled, Mr. Twigster) I just might end up with enough Christmas cards that everyone will receive a different card this year. :0)

Also, one bit of news is that you can now Shop Online! I finally got my SU site up and running so if you (Canadians only, sorry!) ever want to place an order with me you can just click here and shop any time of day or night. Cool eh? Stampin' Up has had it up and running for a couple of months now but I just finally decided to join the fun. :0) If you still prefer to contact me via email or phone to place your order with me thats awesome too. :0)

Recipe:
Stamps: Mr. Twigster (Holiday mini), Perfect Presentation (Lvl 2 Hostess '07)
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Frosty Day DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Various SU Markers (colouring)
Accessories: Circle Punches, Twine, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Liquid Applique, Crystal Effects, Stamp-a-ma-jig (to get the string of lights just perfect! I use to scorn it but now I use it quite a bit to make sure I get straight greetings and the like)

No comments:

Post a Comment