CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Earlier this week my Big Shot and Top Note Die finally arrived. While patiently waiting for them I have seen some really cute and amazing ways that people have used this die. This project was inspired by The Fat Cat Stamper (Danielle) who used it to make a cute little tag. Her Tag inspired me to make one as well.

I think it turned out really well. I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for yet, probably a gift exchange parcel or such? Another cute option is to do this, but use the Postcard stamps from the Holiday mini that has the stamp To/From. I keep eye'n that stamp set bc I really like the Reindeer in it but I've not bought it...yet. heh

Recipe:
Stamps: Deer Friends (sick of this set yet? :P), Warm Words
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Snowy Day DSP (I think it's called that?), Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop punch, 1/8" punch, Kiwi Kiss Ribbon, Top Note Die, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment