CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Halloween! Buzzz Buzzz buzzzz...

So I'm what? 9 days later? heh I also won't mention that the only other pages completed in her 2nd Year Scrapbook are January, February and April. So I skipped quite a few months to make this double page layout. But you gotta do whatever inspires you eh?

I got the idea for page 2 of this double layout from this SCS poster. I also did the same as her, I made my own 'road' and I hand drew that tree. When it came time to make a fence and I realized I did not have enough SU Basic Black left and that the logistics of it were a bit more complicated then I wanted to get into, I decided to omit having a fence. hehe I have the "Frightful Fence" Jumbo wheel but it needed to gradually get smaller and I was just not up to the task of messing around with it. I think both pages turned out really well!


I used non SU DSP for the background. I did not have any ghostly greetings on hand so this is some stuff I picked up at the local Scrapbook store at 35% off the day after Halloween! I also got the lettering at the same 35% off, so one really can't beat that. :0) The only thing I might add to the page is a 4th Trick or Treater. Those three guys look a bit lonely eh? :0)

Recipe:
Paper: DSP of some maker I can't remember hah!, SU Basic Black, SU Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White.
Stamps: Booglie Eyes
Accessories: SU Markers (Colouring), Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/8" hole punch
, Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment