CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Impromtu Crafty Night.

I was out way tooo late last night! Ms. M had an impromtu crafty night where we all actually worked on cards. I know shocking, normally we go to these crafty nights and just chit chat, but last night we actually did crafting!

I saw the Spinner card on B's blog (she used the cute little owl from Let's Celebrate!) and I decided to do one using the butterfly from my Garden Whimsey set. It's actually a super easy card to make once you do the first one (thanks for the help B!) and I think for my first attempt it turned out really well.

Recipe: All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Birthday Whimsy. Paper: Very Vanilla, Groovy Guava, DaisyD Designs. Ink: Groovy Gauva. Other: Dimensionals, 2 pennies, word window punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment