CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ewe so Pink!


Ewe so Pink!
Originally uploaded by carleycat11
Anyone getting tired of seeing this layout/colour design? I told you I had a lot of pink card stock hanging around. wink The only difference with this card is that I did not add flowers. I did 4 of this stamp and then 4 of the bird. I plan to give them as a thank you to a friend. I'd like to say you have seen the last of this colour combination, but, I have one last set of 5 birthday cards I'm finishing up, then I think I'll definitely be avoiding pink for a while!



All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Pun Fun. Paper: Brazill Basics - Dark Pink, light Pink, Brown, SU Very Vanilla. Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink. Other: American Crafts Elements Ribbon - Brown, Making Memories Brads - Pewter mini circles, blender pens, dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment