CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cyndi's Scrappy Sketch #7


First Birthday
Originally uploaded by carleycat11
Every Friday Cyndi puts a sketch on her blog. Since I had re-arranged these photos about a million times, I decided to use her sketch and see if it would work out better then the numerous layouts I had tried.

I have to say that the page(s) are not my 'usual' style, but the more I look at it, the more I start to like it. wink

The big highlight of the page of course is the beautiful (and very Yummy!) cake by S. She did a great job and everyone loved it. I think it made a great first birthday cake for N.

I need to take one last look through my photo folders of N's first year, but I think this just might be the last page. I decided a long time ago to do her books from Birthday to Birthday instead of Jan-Feb. The only pro pictures I'm missing are the One year shots, but there are really not a lot of them that I liked, so I might just not do them.

Paper: Brazill Basics - Dark Pink, light Pink, Yellow, Bright Blue, Light blue, Heidi Grace - It's my Party. Ink: Turquoise. Other: Memories Brads - Pewter mini circles. Circut Cartridges: George and Basic Shapes (stars, flowers), Alphalicous (It's a Party)

No comments:

Post a Comment