CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Treat

Today we went to an Easter party that a good friend of ours hosted. As a special thank you from us for putting it all together, last night I made up this cute Easter Treat Holder. I do not own any Easter Stamps, so, instead I used rub ons. I think it turned out rather cute!



Opened to reveal the "treat";



I found the template for the card on one of the blogs I visit. I thought I had bookmarked it so that I could share it. I printed it out, but the url links are not on the pages. It was a great tutorial too for explaining the size and where to score for the fold lines. If I find it, I'll add it to this post.

ETA: Yay! I found the tutorial, I was out to lunch it was actually a Tutorial on SCS. mrgreen Here it is - Peek-a-boo Treat Holder.

Unfortunately, I left it on the side table by the door, so I'll have to give it to her later this week when I see her. redface

I also did a card, very pastel-y so I'm not so sure how much I like it, but it's definitely Easter colours! I used Imaginese Paper and as you can see, I still do not have Circle Punches (I need to remedy that!), so I traced them out and they are not quite 'circular' perfect.



Paper: Brazill Basics - Sundance, Light Pink, Pale Blue, White (I never remember BB's paper names), Imaginese. Other: zots, Imaginese Rub ons - Love Notes (I think that was the name of it?), SU Scallop Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment