CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Zoo Favourites

A couple of weeks ago, I rented a fancy smancy lens for my DSLR (Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS) and the following day we headed to the zoo. It was my first visit with a nice zoom (my biggest is 105) so I took full advantage and got some great close ups of the koala, gorilla, bear and many other animals. It was a great visit and N had an awesome time at the playground and seeing the animals! I also got to take a lot of photos as my MIL and Husband were there to watch N while I took my time taking photos.

This page gives you a 'sneak' peak of the some new DSP "Walk in the Garden" that will be available for purchase in the new spring mini! I loooveee this paper, it's so pretty. What makes it even nicer is that it's Baja blue, one of my favourite In Colours. For the title I used the Cricut Cartridge Zooballoo at the LSS. Of course after I had done the letters I realized I should have made them smaller, but I don't think it looks too bad. I also got to use my newly purchased Corduroy buttons. I love the cord. buttons!

The kangaroo statue is new! It's right by the playground. Since we went on a weekday that was not too warm there was no waiting to take N's photo in the pouch. I imagine this summer there will be kids getting piled into it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment