CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Vanilla Ice Cream Sundaes and Summer Sun.

I decided to take a baby card making break and play with one of my stamps sets that I had not mounted yet, Goody Goody Gumdrops! It's a lvl 3 hostess set in the Stampin' Up Catalogue.

I got inspiration for this card from one Heather did a little while ago on her blog. I changed it up a little bit though to personalize it more to my style.

I even got to use my nessies for this one, the small scallop circle and regular circle. I've had them for probably 6m now and this is th first time I've even used them! I've played around with them but whenever I did, what I wanted to do never turned out th way I expected, so I never ended up using it on the card. I think if I do this card again I'll use an oval nessie instead. The circle works well, but even with some bashful blue shading, it's still a bit too much 'white space'.

I'm not sure who this card is for, but with numerous birthdays coming up this year I'm sure it will make it's way to someone's home. :0)

Ingredients: Paper - Kraft, Real Red, Old Olive, Summer Picnic DSP, watercolour paper. Ink: SU Markers, Basic Black. Stamps: Goody Goody Gumdrops. Accessories: Circle and Scallop Circle Nessies.

PS. I'm slowly getting images re-loaded on my entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment