CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Birthday Flowers


I made this card without anyone in particular in mind. I just know I have zero birthday cards done up for the upcoming birthdays in April and May so thought I'd do one up as a small break from making baby cards. :0)

Does this look familiar to anyone? It's cased off of this card, and she gained her inspiration from a girl's quilt at Pottery Barn Kids. :0) I guess it would be more familiar if you have kids and love PBK. :p

I changed it up a little bit by adding buttons to the center for the flowers and using some cloud paper from Sweet Slumber DSP. I think it turned out rather cute! It's the first card in a very long time that I've not used any stamps for. Well minus the greeting. :0)

Ingredients: Paper: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Sweet Slumber DSP and I'm not sure fir the flowers..I used some paper from the 6x6 paper share I did with Heather and it's all mixed up now. :p Stamps: Not sure where I pulled that Happy Birthday from. hah. Accessories: Buttons!

1 comment:

  1. Love your creativity!! This birthday card is looking so simple and nice!!

    ReplyDelete