CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Babies, Babies and more Babies

First, there are a lot of dead links on my blog right now for images. I did a little re-arranging/house cleaning a week ago to clean up my Flickr account. I'm working on getting things back in order but it's going to take some time.

There are a slew of babies being born as well as well as a ton of birthday parties that N will be attending over the next few months so I thought it might be a good time to get some of my creative juice flowing and start making some of the required cards for the occasion. This one is for my friend S. I'll be attending her baby shower this weekend. Since I've been on a mini-break from crafting for a while I decided what better way to jump back in then to do a little casing to get back into the swing of things. The layout for this card I saw over on Heather's blog and I pretty much cased it right down to the stamp used. The only thing I changed was the ribbon (mine is from SAB) and one pc of patterned paper (again SAB).


Paper: Kraft, SAB & Summer Picnic, Certainly Celery
Stamps: Bundle of Joy
Accessories: SAB Ribbon, Paper peircing kit, SU Markers
Inspiration: Stamping with Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment