CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Congratulations2

This card is for a friend that is having twins! What fun eh? She's also a bit of a science geek so I thought it was totally cute to use the congratulations2 greeting. Plus I've been dying to use the cute little onsie from By Ones, By Twos forever!

You are all probably wondering just how many friends I have that are pregnant and due soon. The answer is Five. :p Crazy eh? It's all friends that live locally as well, so our playdates are about to get really crazy this summer.

I have to say that I LOVE DSP, it's called "Sweet Slumber" and unfortunately I only had a tiny bit of it! I did a paper share that Heather was hosting bc I could not decide on what DSP to get from the current cattie. I thought if I went in on the share it would help me decide what to get. This DSP is definitely only the list now! I also need to order some Boquet Buttons, as I wanted to put 3 small flower buttons under the congratulations greeting. :0)


Ingredients: Paper: Baja Breeze, Sweet Slumber DSP, So Safron. Stamps: By Ones & By Twos. Ink: StazOn Black. Accessories: Word Window Punch, SAB So Safron Ribbon. Inspiration: Niki E. (Although in the end, it did not end up anything like this card. heh but it's the card that got me to work on this one)

2 comments: