CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I hope it's a boy!

I saw this sweet card over on Flutter by Atomicbutterfly and just had to case it for another expectant friend whose due at the end of this month. The only difference between her card and mine is I left off the button and the stitching. Love the paper (good thing I have 2 pkgs of it!), layout, stamps, everything! It's a super sweet card.

This is the 5th boy card I've made in the past week. I have 2 others I've completed but I have to wait to share them as the ppl they are for read this blog. :p

And with this card, I think it's my last baby card. I just have to finish up a birthday card for a little boy and have a girl card left to make. I have one done, but I'm not sure I want to use it.

Ingredients; Paper: Whisper White, Delicate Dots. Stamps: Nursery Necessities. Ink: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Bashful Blue. Accessories: Scallop/Square Nestabilities, Certainly Celery ribbon, scallop edger punch.

2 comments: