CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Days in the making.

Ok, maybe I'm exagerating a teeny bit, but for some reason I've had the toughest time working out this card. I spent most of the afternoon on it. This is the 3rd or 4th card I made before I decided I liked the layout, the colours and the DSP.

The first card I did, I liked, but did not love and was going to settle on it, but then I messed up and bc I had "just" enough of one pattern of paper, I was not able to make enough to finish them.

Needless to say, I'm happy that I finally that I finally created this card. A loves it, so I just have to do 4 more now.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before buy my friend who owns Clippopotamus asked me and another friend to do her some cards for a tradeshow she's going to in April. So designed 3 and did 25 total while another friend designed 3 and did another 25. That's why there is a space in the bottom right where I would normally put a greeting and a ribbon. Alexandria will be putting her clippos there. :0) Plus I did not have any Tempting T. ribbon, just Only Orange and when I put it on the card to see, it was waaayy too much orange. This works though. :0)

PS. Check out Clippopotamus they are awesome clippos!

Ingredients: Paper: Whisper White, Bali Breeze DSP (I've had this stuff kicking around for a while I think it's from 2 catties ago!), Only Orange, Watercolour Paper. Stamps: Sock Monkey & Sock Monkey Accessories. Accessories: Stampin' Up Markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment