CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 11, 2008

You did not really see...

a double page layout of Natasha's first birthday. Honest, I did not post some gaudy, bright coloured mess on this blog a few months ago. mrgreen I don't know what I was thinking if you saw such a thing. I think I was drained. I was working so hard to finish her first year before Dec. 31st that I just slopped something together and called it a page.

The layout for this was cased from Heather's page that she did up for her little guy Parker's First Birthday. She was inspired by Cyndi's Scrap Challenge.

This time instead of that bright (and frankly it seemed a bit obnoxious!) blue for my main pages, I chose purple and pinks for frames. The toughest part of this page, surprisingly was the rub-ons. I have never had such trouble getting rub ons to adhere. They moved, they tore, they went crooked. Thank goodness for the rub on eraser I recently bought or I would have had to start over with the pink background.


I **think** this is the last page for her 1 year album. yay! I was going to do her 1 year pro pictures but she was not in the best of moods for them, and they are mostly christmas shots because they were done in November. Sooo...that would make this the last page! I may go back and change up her newborn page(s). At the time I had lost a ton of hospital photos bc of my h/d crashing, but when my mom was here last year, she brought the ones she had taken.

Recipe: Paper: Brazill Basics Pink, Purple, SU Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Heidi Grace Designs. Other: Yellow double stitched Ribbon, Heidi Grace Rub-ons, Cricut Cartridge Opposites Attract

No comments:

Post a Comment