CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Silly Valentine~

Yay, my first page finished for Natasha's Year Two scrapbook! It won't be the first page in the album, that will be a winter one, but this is the one I had the inspiration to do last night, so it's the one I did.


I like it. It was a very impromptu photo shoot that day. I was not really planning to do a V-day page, but I just happened to put her in this onsie and bought her heart jeans on sale a couple of weeks before so it all worked out.

Recipe: Paper: Daisy D Designs (I think), Brazill Basic, Passion Pink. Other: Ribbon from the Scrapbook pantry, Circut Cartridge Mak'n the Grade, Flowers, Pewter Round Brads

I was looking last night, and I think I'm going to re-do her hospital page now that I have more pictures (thanks to my mom!) but other then that, I think her first year album is done! I re-took pics of all the pages today and will post a slideshow after I finish the last page. :0)

1 comment:

  1. SUPER CUTE page! LOVE the colours! Great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete