CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Time Journey


Time Journey
Originally uploaded by carleycat11

The first year of Natasha's life, at the end of each month was marked with a picture of her with a white bear my mother gave her when she was born. It was suppose to be a 'fun' thing to do, but as she got older and more of a personality, I started to obsess about the photo each month and try and get the 'best' smile/pose/laugh etc. I know, silly to think about now, but at the time they seemed super important.

Anywho, this page is the reason why I've not posted any scrapbook pages lately. I've been stumped on design, paper and layout for these photos since early December, and for some reason, instead of moving on and scrapn' different photos, I just stalled on these photos instead. My problem being, that all the layouts I could find for 12+ photos were not very 'pretty'. They were always lining them up or they were so small you could not really see the pictures.

Finally earlier in the week I found a layout I liked (Becky Higgins - Best of Sketches book), bought some paper and finished it last night. I have to say it's a huge relief to finish it. I'm only about 3ish dbl page layouts away from finishing her first year album, so it's pretty exciting!

Recipe: (word stolen from Heather)
Paper: Brazill Basics - Red, Patterned Paper: S.E.I - Kitty's Place, Catnip (Butterflies), S.E.I - Kitty's Place, Cat walk (checkered)
Ribbon: S.E.I - Kitty's Place
Inks: Versamagic Chalk Ink - Red Brick (lettering)
Font: Cricut Cartridge - Printing Press

No comments:

Post a Comment