CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Welcome Natasha

Back in I think December I finished Natasha's first year scrapbook album. The only issue really was that I hated her hospital page. The colour combinations, the patterned paper, the layout and even the photos! Shortly after she was born (around 1 month) my laptop HD crashed and I lost the first 3 months of photos except for about 10 that I had stored else where online. So I had very limited photos from the hospital or even from the first few weeks. The lucky part is that my mom when she came to visit last November had a ton still on her camera that she never took off the memory card so I was able to copy them over to my computer.

Anyway, over the last few days I decided it was time to re-do the page to something I liked. The main picture on the left hand page is my favourite photo of her. She was only a mere few minutes old and I can still remember so vividly how warm she was and just all the emotions I felt those first few minutes of her life! I love that photo and luckily it was one that was stored on an online site so I was able to recover it.


Recipe: Stamps: Nursery Necessities (I think!) Paper: Pretty in Pink, Lovely Lilac, Tempting Tourquoise, Certainly Celery, Flowers for you DSP. Ink: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Lovely Lilac, Tempting Tourquoise. Tools/Accessories: Flower Punch, Opposites Attract Cricut Cartridge, Mat Pack, Slit Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Dots/Checks/Dashes Ribbon, SAB Rub-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment