CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller??

She's been gone so long, gone so long...

It's been forever it seems since I posted anything. I could lie and say I've been so busy crafting up a storm I do not have any time to post, but in all honesty, I've not been. Some can be blamed on how much sleep I seemed to require for the first 14-16w of my pregnancy and just how much it's been knocking me on my arse. I remember being fatigued with my daughter, not so much with my 2nd pregnancy, but this 3rd time, I'm not sure if it's because I'm chasing a toddler around or because I'm older or what!

My other excuse is that for the last several months since learning I was pregnant I've set to work sewing Receiving blankets, Flannel Fitted Crib sheets, Curtains, Nesting blocks...you name it, I've got it on my list to do. So far I have finished up 10 receiving blankets (40x40) and this past weekend bought flannel for for 2 fitted crib sheets. I'm kicking myself for not getting enough for 4, as I was buying it during a 50% off sale store wide at my local fabric shop!

And lastly, I've lost my craft room. Starting to feel bad for me yet? hehe Jellybean needs a room of her own and unfortunately that's my craft room. It was never really considered a craft room when we were house hunting, we knew we wanted 2 kids and it was always designated as a kid room. So..because I'm overly anxious, all my papers, stamps etc were packed up and moved out into the basement and put in a corner of N's playroom. I have a plan on how to make it all fit in our Office (which is very small!) but I need to buy shelving to make it work.

So that's where I've been. I'm not sure when I will be back to making any papery crafts, I'm too focused right now on my sewing, but hopefully the papery bug will bite me again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment