CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!


I've not spent much time crafting over the past week. My parents arrived on the 28th of Nov. and I spent as much time as possible with them. We also had a little party to celebrate Natasha turning two! I posted the treat boxes that I gave out. Today I sat down and made a thank you card for everyone that came. I did not think up this myself, I cased it from someone, who I unfortunately forget! It was definitely from a blog I read, not on SCS, although they may have posted it there.

I've had this set (Flight of the butterfly) for a while now due to my love of Butterflies, but I've not really done a lot of stamping with it. The funny thing is I never noticed before that the set included a thank you greeting with it. heh I think in my older age I'm going blind!

Anywho, I think they turned out well. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment