CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Back to Scrapooking

I finally was able to get back to scrapbooking now that all my christmas cards are done and mailed out. I'm waaayyy behind on Natasha's 2 yr Album! With a bit of an inspiration push from Heather, I finished a dbl page layout over the past couple of days of Natasha's photos from Canada Day.

I used Summer Picnic DSP (such a sweet summery paper!), Real Red and my Circut to make the title. I think I used Printing Press and the function to make it tall. I did not add a lot of embellishments, instead keeping is simple by just doing a scalloped border and adding some buttons. :0)




1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the buttons.

    And don't knock yourself for being behind. I haven't even finshed 1/4 of Chloe's first year. I have way too many photos to scrap!

    ReplyDelete