CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gone Shopping.

While my mom was here I showed her the Christmas cards I made. She liked all of them and asked if she could have them. I figured I had enough made up between Morgans card workshop and the 20 I had done up for an exchange I'm in. As it turns out, I'm exactly 8 cards short, the exact number as it turns out of cards I gave my mom.

While mom was here I also made a visit to the local scrapbook store and bought this stamp by Penny Black. I stamped her on watercolour paper an dfor the first time in a while used my SU Wonder crayons to colour her. I forgot how fun and easy it is to use the crayons. I've left them out on my craft table so I don't "forget about them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment