CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Still Scrap'n away

Another page done for Natasha's scrapbook. I kept this one simple and clean. The husband gets all complainy when I show him a page that has too much embellishment. He prefers clean and simple and I tend to agree with him most times.

This is the last page in her album (but certainly not the last one I need to do to finish off the year!) with only 5 more months to do for the year.

I have double page layout done up, pics printed etc, I just need to glue down the photos/paper and add some embellishment. Hopefully I'll have that one to share later this week. Everyone in the house is sick this week, well not my husband, Mr. Immune to everything so I do not have much time to craft. Natasha is not feeling well and is super needy today. And being sick myself, I'm finding it a bit hard to be patient with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment