CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Note of Love.

I've seen these cute little circle cards popping up in a few places and thought today, while my husband was out with friends and my daughter napped, I'd try one.

It did not turn out quite how I wanted, it seems a bit "bland" but I had fun making it none the less. It was super fast and it makes for a cute little note card. Now if someone could just come up with some circular envelopes I'd be all set! wink

Paper: SU Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron. Ink: Real Read, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise. Stamps: Garden Whimsy (I seem to use this set a lot!). SU Ribbon.

I also went back to work on the 6x6 album I'm doing using the SU's Flowers for you DSP. It's been over a week since I last looked at it because all last weekend and most of the week Natasha was sick, then I felt like crap and then I had to catch up on house work and other mundane things. By the time I had any spare time to work on a page, I had no energy to do so and certainly no creative energy either!

So today I pulled out the page I had been working on and finished it up. I think it turned out well. I love my "All in the Family" Stamp set. It's so cute!

I also changed my template for my blog again today. This one should stick around for a lot longer the the previous ones.

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great! I love the new template too!!

    ReplyDelete