CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Card Sketch Chellenge



This week instead of a colour or tool challenge for the weekly card, one of the girls did a sketch. I kind of liked this a bit better and found it easier to come up with an idea. This is my card for the challenge;


I've been grabbing for my Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip cardstock a lot more these days. I just finished 10 cards for a card exchange that are soft sky, blue bayou and chocolate chip. wink I used my So Swirly wheel, versamark and clear embossing powder to create the pattern on the base of the card. I seem to be doing a done of embossing these days.

Recipe:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla. Ink: Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate. Stamps: Stitched Motifs, Short & Sweet. Accessories: Pewter mini circle brads, build a brad, PP ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. It's just gorgeous! I love that colour combination. The chocolate looks so rich (and yummy!).

    ReplyDelete