CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Teacher Gift.


One of Natasha's JK Teaher's last day is tomorrow, so since she won't be there for easter, I had to scrabble this morning to make her the easter gift + a thank you for teaching N this past year. She's a wonderful teacher and I'm very sad that she is leaving. :0(

I can not take credit for this super cute Box, I saw it over at Stamp With Heather and knew as soon as I saw it I had to make it. I made him all out Big Shot dies, but if you own a cricut, I'm sure you could find all the shapes on various cartridges to make him and you could use any box cut. :0)

Recipe: (All SU)
  • Whisper White - Large Scallop Big Shot, Large Clear Circle Big Shot, Ovals #2 Big Shot, 1 3/4 inch hand punch (2)
  • Fancy Favours Big Shot Die - Pretty in Pink
  • Sponge and Pretty in Pink Ink
  • Dimensionals
  • Basic Black - 3/4 inch circle (2)
  • Pink Button
  • Basic Black Marker
  • White Gel Pen
  • DSP - sorry I forget the name of it, it was scrap I had in my scrap bin
For the Chapters Gift Card I bought her, I made this cute little giftcard holder. I should have measured my fancy favours box though, as it almost did not fit. hah



Recipe:

SU Pretty in Pink Paper, Basic Grey, DSP (again from my scrap bin, not sure the name)
Window Punch
SU Buttons
The Twinery Twine - Cappuccino
Yellow Ribbon from M's Discount bin

No comments:

Post a Comment