CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Online Stampede Calling Card

One down, 60 more to assemble. hah! When I signed up for this a couple of weeks ago, I had no idea that 45 others would sign up, I figured, *maybe* 20. Then, the Cdn girls decided to do one, so that bumped me up to 61! So I needed something super simple and super easy to assemble. This did the trick.

I got the idea from the Cricut Magazine, used some DSP from SU that I'd been hoarding and of course it was no surprise that my calling card would have butterflies on it. :0) I needed 100+ total, but with my cricut, it was only 8m of cutting them out from each pc of patterned paper. The long, boring part of all this is going to be sticking them to the card.

Recipe:

SU Paper: Whisper White, Parisian something DSP
Cricut/Provo Craft: Swiss Dots Embossing folder, Serenade Cricut Cartridge (butterfly)
SU Stamps: Tiny Greetings (Hello, stamp is Hello Baby, but I just inked up "hello")

No comments:

Post a Comment