CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

So it's the first day of Spring (officially) and surprise surprise it's snowing. bleh. I've been participating in a challenge all weekend and this is set is part of that, the note card challenge. :0) Since it's snowing and dreary I decided to do a Summer themed set. Plus I got to use my Block Party Cartridge that I bought recently. :0)

Note Card Box - Excuse my poor Dude, I cut him a few times and he never seemed to line up right? The leaflets for the Lite Cartridges are horrible. Tiny tiny images and some of the images are not in the correct order for assembly. I think I went blind trying to piece some of them together. And as mentioned, my poor "Dad" just does not look right at all.




At an angle, the note card holder slides inside it, normally I'd add gromits and add ribbon to the end of the holder to easily slide out, but realized later that I had sold my crop-a-dile last yr and had no other tool that would do the job. oops?




Note card holder that slides into the box:



Note Cards:








I'm quite impressed with my Pitcher of Lemonade, I used Velum to make it look more realistic;


Recipe:

Cartridge: Cricut Lite Block Party
Paper: Stampin' Up - Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Rose Red, So Safron, Basic Black, Yo Yo Yellow, Certainly Celery, Creamy Caramel, Dusty Durango, Old Navy, Basic Grey, White Vellum, More Mustard, Garden Green, Rockability DSP
Ribbon: SU Very Vanilla

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you rocked the online swarm! It was so fun and your BBQ cards are great!!!!!

    I have an award for you on my blog!
    http://mandys-scrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete