CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Another Scrapbook page


I *think* I'm almost done Natasha's 2nd Year Album. I finished up these two pages yesterday.

These pictures are from our Camping trip last summer at Dinosaur National Park. I have to admit that it was one of the hottest weekends ever! People at the campground were getting into their cars and driving around the grounds with their air conditioning on to cool off. There was not one bit of a breeze what-so-ever! Luckily once the sun set it cooled off and was not so bad the next day. :0)









I cased this layout from Heather's cmas page that she did. I made a few changes, using a horizontal pic on the 2nd page, only one pc of patterned paper and diff. embellishments and papers. :0) The stamp set I used is called "Happy Camper" and the Jumbo Wheel "Nature Hike" I love doing this page and it got me excited to go camping again this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment