CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Colour Challenge CC 171

It's been a while since I got my crafty on, so I decided to go visit SCS Challenge forums and see if there was anything interesting posted that might inspire me to make a card. I ended up doing Emily's Kraft Skies Challenge that was using the colours - Basic Black, Soft Sky and Kraft.

Of course after I finished it and had it all stuck to the card, I realized I probably would have liked it better if I'd used my background stamp Pretty Petals on the Kraft paper but at that point I would have had to pretty much redo the Kraft paper part of the card and I was not really up for that, so I decided to like it as is.


Recipe:

Paper: Basic Black, Soft Sky, Kraft
Ink: Soft Sky, Basic Black
Stamps: Priceless, Warm Words
Embellishments: Dots, Checks, Spots Ribbon,
Tools: Big & Small Oval Punch, Mat Pack (love my mat pack!)

No comments:

Post a Comment