CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Meadowsweet Mary Jane Slippers

More sewing happened this past week. These are a pair of super cute mary jane slippers I made for Tasha. I had planned to add an embellishment to them but after being excited about having a flower or butterfly on them all day while I made them, she then decided she liked them just as they were. :0)

They were a super quick sew (or would have been minus the interruptions! lol) I plan to make more and hopefully a pair for Kate. I think though bc K's are a size 5 I might have to hand sew them. These are 9s and I had trouble using my machine to make them.

1 comment:

  1. Talented - sewing and paper crafts!

    Heh...come to my blog and pick up a blog award
    http://scrapperdee-rambling.blogspot.com/2011/06/irresistibly-sweet-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete