CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

And then there were ten...

As I mentioned in a previous post, I've been working on this one cross stitch project for years. It was suppose to be for Tash, but I did not quite get it finished, and now, in the last few months I've picked up my needle again and started to work away at it. I've finished three, and am now working on the 11th one. I've decided that there is no way I'm going to do 2 of these quilts, so once I have 16 of these critters completed, that will be it. Hopefully I can finish it before I get pregnant with #2 kidlet and give birth to him/her. ;0)



Designer: Ellen Mauer-Stroh
Available at: Patterns Online
Fabric: 25ct Antique White Lugana
Threads: DMC Floss

No comments:

Post a Comment