CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Snow Day

We have not had too many snow days this past winter. We've had snow, just never enough to make a snowman with or to take my daughter out and play.

While she sat on the patio steps, I built a snowman, which lasted a whole 15 mins before it toppled over. lol I guess my skill at snowman making has been lost since I did them as a child.

This page is the first page of her Year Two album, hence why it's a single page layout, something you will not see from me at all, I much prefer double page layouts.

Congratulations to those that were the first 3 commenter's on my last entry! I'll email you before the end of the week for your snail mail address to send your "candy" to. If you do not have a blog or your email on your blog, please email me your info to carleycat at gmail dot com.

Recipe:

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Snowfall (this one is such an awesome stamp set! Grab it while you can, it's on the S/S 08 dormant list and will be gone come June). Paper: Basic Black, BB Pale Blue, Allison O'Connor (patterned) Ink: Bashful blue. Other: Dimensionals, rhinstone brads Ice, Allison O'Connor Stickers, CC Alphalicious, CM Titletopia (something I've not used as much as I thought, but I really like it for curved/circle/spiral/straight lining titles), heat gun, embossing powder (snowflake).

No comments:

Post a Comment