CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Christmas Cards.

A couple of times now I've made cards for a friend. She owns an amazing business and once in a while will attend trade shows and request cards for her clippos. The last time I did Birthday cards for her and this time I did up 20 Christmas cards.

Since I have so much on the go (and did not want to turn down a great friend!) I chose a very simple layout/design. After digging through my craft "corner" and finding my tools, paper and stamps, I was able make up this card.

The stamp is from the set "Deer Friends" which was a hostess lvl 2 stamp set last yr. I loved it then and I still love the stamps in the set now. I will probably end up using a stamp from the set for my own Christmas cards. :0)

Ingredients:
Stamps: Deer Friends (hostess lvl 2)
Papers: Kiwi Kiss, Real Red, Ski Slope DSP, Whisper White
Tools: Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, 1/8" punch and random red ribbon from Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment