CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Serene Spring


This card has been a month in the making. Around the time I feel into my funk, I had received the "Serene Spring" lvl 2 hostess set. I love the little bunny in this set and colouring him was soo much Fun! The problem was, once I finished colouring him, I was having trouble what card layout to use. I took a browse through the SCS gallery and still was stumped. So this little guy has sat on my craft table all coloured waiting to be made in to a card. I'm not sure what happened to the bird either, as I did not use purple colours they were blues.

My original idea was to use my oval nessability but my cuttlebug is broken and I've not replaced it yet so I ended up just cutting it out to be a square.

I'm not sure I'm 100% happy with the results, but in making this one I have fallen in love with the new "In Colours" which I was not 100% sold on them when I first saw images of them from the lucky demos that got to attend the Bermuda Cruise. In person though, they are very pretty! I'm still not loving Pacific Pointe but hey, it could grow on me.

Paper: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: I can't remember! oops! I coloured the bunny on watercolour paper with my SU markers
Stamps: Serene Spring & Sanded Background

2 comments:

  1. Ack - a broken Cuttlebug?!? What happened?

    That bunny is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure. :( It was working perfectly fine last time I used it, then I went to use it with my nessabilities and it did not work. I tried a CB folder and again did not work, did not leave an imprint at all. I'm wondering if Tash played with it and Owen did not tell me? I keep the door shut but sometimes I forget!

    ReplyDelete